Wednesday, May 21, 2014

An update on us

I haven't updated this in a long time so I thought I would remedy that. Good news is that Ron has been stroke free and stable for almost 4 years. Hooray! Bad news is they think he may be having tiny seizures in his brain. We are working on finding the cause for the episodes he has experienced over the last year or so. As for me, I found a job! Not only a job but one I love that fits perfectly into our life of doctor visits and tests. We are both trying to get in to better habits so that we can lost some weight. All in all we have so much to be thankful for. We are finally in a good groove learning to live with Ron's permanent disabilities. His doctor thinks he may have arthritis in his back from all of the meds. We will know more about that in a few weeks when he has the xrays done. And as I always end these..never take anything for granted. In an instant your whole life can be turned upside down forcing you to find a new normal. Thank you for reading.

No comments: